Location: offices in Bruges and Ghent
Who we are
Otamiser is a young and dynamic company whose mission is to give power back to hotel and B&B owners. With our in-house developed algorithm, we have created the very first listing management solution. The solution ensures that listings are prominently displayed on the highest positions on online travel agencies such as Booking.com.
This leads to significant benefits for our clients, including an average sales increase of 24% on average, more bookings and an increase in their average daily rate. So win, win, win!
We are transforming the way revenue management is applied in hotels across Europe.
Our innovative solution has not gone unnoticed. In less than 2 years we have transformed from a small student startup to almost a scale-up.
Originally founded as an IT company, we are evolving into a hybrid IT company with a strong human component.
At Otamiser you can work the way you prefer; in our coworking offices in Ghent or Bruges, or from your home office.
What are we looking for?
At Otamiser we are looking for a Customer Success member who is ready to delve into the exciting world of technology and customer relations.
Do you learn quickly and enjoy learning? Do you have a passion for technology and customer success? Then you are the perfect addition to our team.
- Customer Relationship Management: You are the guide who leads our customers through this exciting new world. You build and maintain strong relationships with them and provide excellent service.
- Product Expertise: You quickly develop a thorough knowledge of our products and services and guide customers to make the most of them.
- Problem solving: You don't see problems, only opportunities. You quickly address customer problems and concerns and provide effective solutions.
- Feedback Collection: You collect feedback and work with our development team to improve user experience and product features, contributing to the continued development of the product that is transforming hospitality.
- Training and Onboarding: You conduct customer onboarding and training sessions.
- Retention and Growth: You will monitor customer behaviour and improve customer satisfaction to keep retention high.
Benefits of this position:
- Start-up mentality all the way.
- Working in a fast-growing, innovative environment.
- A very interesting and varied job.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Supportive and dynamic team culture.
- Good coffee.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Language Skills: You are fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English, but any additional language is a plus.
- Technical aptitude: You have a fast learning curve with 'digital' and new technologies.
- Experience: Previous experience in customer success or support is a nice plus.
- Communication skills: You are excellent in both spoken and written communication.
- Team player: You can work well together within various teams.
- Proactive attitude: You are an initiator in improving customer experience and product offerings.
What Are We Looking For (Go/No Go):
- Startup DNA: Experience is great, but mindset is everything.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Passion for travel and hospitality.
- You want to grow both personally and professionally.
- Interest in Software/SAAS.
- Going the extra mile is a joke for you, you go directly for the extra marathon!
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with Technology/SaaS: Big plus!
- Experience in the Hospitality industry: Big plus!
- Demonstrable Sales Results.
What Can You Expect from Otamiser?
We are committed to helping each team member become the best in his/her field. We provide training, support, coaching and assistance as needed. This is the startup mentality at its best. Not a day goes by without an energy boost or teachable moment.